Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
The Gites/ General
- The information on our website www.leboiscoudrais.com is for general information purposes only . Your use of our website is solely your choice. The site may contain links to third party content which we do not warrent, endorse or assume liability for.
- The customer agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental.
- The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owner to the customer.
- To reserve the property the customer should complete and send the booking form and will then be contacted by the owner. Payment is 25% of rental on reservation and full payment 8 weeks before your holiday. Payments are in euros and can paid be via bank transfer to our French account or over the phone with credit or debit card.
- Following receipt of booking form and deposit, the owner will e-mail a confirmation. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
- The deposit is non refundable in the event of a holiday cancellation.
- Full payment is payable 8 weeks before arrival, but you will be contacted with a reminder before hand . If payment is not received, we will re-contact you before possibly cancelling your booking and retaining your deposit.
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks prior to commencement of your holiday, must be paid for in full at the time.
- In the event of cancellation after the 8 weeks prior to arrival, cancellation charges will be full rental. We therefore strongly recommend taking out insurance now to cover this eventuality.
- Cleaning is not included in the rental, the property should be left in the condition it was found in on departure. If you are unable to do this, payment of 55 euros can be taken on site or on your ordered on your booking form
- Linen hire is not included but can be rented at an additional charge of 15 euros per person per week. (please note we do not supply towels)
- No security deposit is required, we trust that you will advise us on any damage to the property and will clean the gite on departure or advise us that you are unable to do so.
- The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day, (unless prior arrangements have been made)
- The maximum to reside in the property must not exceed the number stated on the web site, unless by prior arrangement.
- Rental is inclusive of gas, water, electricity and full use of all site facilities.
- We cannot be held responsible to re-imburse our guests should the government or local laws forbid the use of water for pool maintenance, therefore forcing the closure of the swimming pool.
- Covid 19: In the event that we are unable to open due to French government regulations in relation to Covid, or that the French borders are closed, we will issue a credit note for the amount of your deposit paid. This is valid for 18 months from the due date of your holiday.
Please note that if you are unable to, or do not wish to travel due to any other Covid related issues, the deposit and final payment, if paid, are non- refundable and we strongly recommend taking out insurance at the time of booking to cover this eventuality.