Out & About
There are lots of places to visit and things to do...
- Many historical sights and Medieval towns such as:
Le Mont St. Michel, St. Malo, Dinan, Fougères, Combourg, Dol de Bretagne, Dinard and Vitré.
- Rennes - Our nearest city and capital of Brittany, with its Medieval streets, restaurants, shopping, museums, ice rink, swimming pools etc.
- Fishing port of Cancale, famous for its oysters and seafood .
- Famous staircase locks of Hédé on the Canal d’Ille et Rance.
- Golf galore at Les Ormes and Le Tronchet.
- Fishing at nearby lakes and rivers.
- Cobac children’s adventure park .
- La Bourbansais Zoological Park.
- Grand Aquarium at St. Malo.
- Alligator Bay.
- Tree top walking in the nearby forest of Villecartier.
- Sand yachting at Cherieux .
- Daily selection of colourful open air markets.
- Fantastic beaches of the Emerald Coast and Côtes d’Armor.
We came for a day and stayed for a week, can't wait to come back!